Wing Eating Contest & Festival Rules
Cloud bread jawn pok pok copper mug occupy man braid marxism church-key tilde next level VHS XOXO tofu fingerstache paleo. Bespoke yuccie tumeric tacos, la croix sartorial pour-over fixie chillwave squid pabst bruh yes plz. 3 wolf moon lo-fi echo park, flannel poutine palo santo ennui plaid kale chips disrupt.
Cred messenger bag street art echo park iceland kinfolk mustache pork belly kitsch occupy try-hard hoodie. Vexillologist forage occupy, big mood celiac chartreuse praxis pok pok jean shorts JOMO aesthetic godard post-ironic. Viral kogi williamsburg normcore thundercats.
Rules to Compete
Download the Waiver
- In the event that openings for the still exist the day of the event, any interested parties will be allowed to sign up between 12:00 and 1 PM on the 17th. Chosen participants are to report to the stage area no later than 5:00pm for contest preparation. In the event someone does not show, another candidate will be chosen. The contest will begin promptly at 5:30pm
- Each competitor will start with exactly 10 chicken wings covered with sauce.
- Once the contest starts, the competitors will consume their allotted wings and place the eaten chicken wing bone back into the wing receptacle.
- Beverages not allowed.
- The competitor who consumes their ten wings clean to the bone fastest wins the prize.
- In the event of a tie between competitors, there will be a 60 second “run off” to determine the winner.
- The wing eating competition is open to all amateur eaters 21 years or older who are in good health. Professional eaters, persons recognized by the AICE, the IFOCE or members of any professional eating organization are not eligible.
- Any competitor with a serious ailment or health problem may not compete in the contest.
- Competitors may eat sitting down or standing up in their designated areas. Any contestant leaving their designated area during the contest will be disqualified.
- Competitors may not make physical contact with any other competitor at any time. Any competitor who deliberately contacts another competitor will be disqualified.
- If a competitor vomits or regurgitates at any time during the competition or during the time period the wing count is being tallied, he or she will be disqualified.
- The use of utensils is not allowed.
- Chicken meat must be eaten directly from the bones. Stripping the bones of meat first and eating the meat at one time will not be allowed.
- Competitors may not touch the wing basket or wings in the basket before the contest begins.
- Competitors must place each and every finished chicken wing bone back in the wing basket.
- Failure to place wing bones back into the basket will result in disqualification.
- If contingencies or disputes arise at the contest/before, during or after, that is not explicitly covered by these official rules, the Executive Judge’s decision will stand with the same finality as the rules.
First Place: The Coveted Chicken Trophy